Saturday, September 13, 2014

A new cap for me, a fan email, and maybe future caps

Wow! It looks like the voter's choice for Miss Pixley's latest contest... went to me!? I'm still a bit stunned. The gracious hostess then made me a custom cap, which you can see by clicking on the pic below to visit her site.


Sept. 24th Update: With Hailey's Tight Spot deleted, I've uploaded the cap she made for me here:


Also, I recently received a fan email! Woo-hoo! Thanks for taking the time to write and I'm thrilled you enjoyed  "Teaching an Old Tom Some New Tricks," "Being the Big Sister," and "Love Stoned." I've got a new shared universe idea for a bunch of short 1- or 2-pager caps, but I've got to backburner any captioning plans for the immediate future. I've still got a non-pervy writing project to finish and a non-pervy editing project that should show up in my hands fairly soon. Hopefully, I can finish the second one up soon and then make significant progress on the first one (which hopefully will make a little money).


No comments:

Post a Comment