Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Caption: Mother-Daughter Tête-à-tête

Technically, it's early Tuesday morning instead of Monday like I'd promised, but here's my two-parter for Miss Hailey Pixley's latest caption challenge:

Click through for part 2...


I think I could have picked a better color palette, and the center title bar & my "tag" look amateurish. It's another overly wordy caption set, and I think I tried to shoehorn too much story into it. I wish I could have found more pictures of the young lady to provide some more facets to her personality, especially since we only hear her Mom's POV in the captions.
But... it's not entirely terrible for something I didn't do the usual agonizing over. And, I knew if I didn't hurry up and finish it right then, then I'd never have finished it. So there it is, warts and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment